WE DO ALSO... creative consulting cultural management projects references archive
We consult Cities, Regions, Destinations, Hotels and Tourism Companies in Strategy, Communication, Innovation, Image Positioning, PR and Lobbying. That’s our Passion.
Here are Culturebrand’s new Theses in Tourism for new and innovative Paradigms in the International Tourism Business.
Crisis means Change.
Nonetheless, it also means opportunity.
Perhaps the first opportunity for the tourism industry in Europe and the World, with regard to mass Tourism and the MICE-Revolution, is to question why the undeniable economic and social success which has allowed the Tourism Business to become one of the richest Businesses in just a few decades is showing, from the onset of this century, unequivocal signs of becoming exhausted.
The Culturebrand Tourism Statement 3.0:
The Future Tourism
THE NEW TOURISM AND THE ART OF TRAVELLING
New Values and a new Horizon in international Tourism:
01 | From Growth to Sustainability
02 | From Being to Well-being
03 | We have to create Reasons to Travel
04 | The Metamorphosis from Tourist to Traveller
05 | Cultural Tourism has an enormous growth Potential
06 | The Re-Positioning as Cultural Destinations / Green Destinations / Well-being Destinations is a Challenge
07 | Creativity and Uniqueness against the Standardisation of Hotel MICE Products
08 | The Creation of Relevance and Inspiration
09 | Innovative MICE-Business is a Multiplication Factor for Leisure Tourism
What has changed?
- A cost structure resulting from the Transformation of some Tourism Destinations into a first world regions.
- The emergence of new tourist destinations in the third world.
- Loss of hope from a part of the population in some Countries and Touristic Regions regarding its only industry, this being a cause for a Change of attitude toward the guest.
- Insufficient diversification in tourism and the consequences thereof:
- Insufficient adaptation of traditional tourism products to the demands of an evolving demand.
- Insufficient generation of new tourism products.
- Insufficient actualization of know-how of all agents in the value chain of tourism.
- Notwithstanding, What has not changed…or, conversely, what has improved?
- … an unsurpassable geographical position, of some of the most popular touristic regions in the Mediterranean Region, in Turkey, in the Middle East, in Africa, in several Asian Countries, in the BRAC Regions, in the USA and of course in West- and East-Europe.
New Opportunities in Tourism:
- Uniqueness, based on Authenticity and Inspiring Ideas
- A favored natural terrestrial and marine environment
- A secular cultural heritage.
- of course for the whole Mediterranean: The amazing islands and seas surrounding them,
- The Amazing Culture in Europa, Russia, Asia, North and South America.
- Excellent air and transport infrastructures.
- Basic infrastructures for legal aid and sanitation,
- security, transport, communication and education.
- Political and economic stability.
- Social diversity.
- High Expertise gained through decades of involvement in the tourism industry is a Basis to Re-Position the Destination
Tourism: new challenges, new ways, a new thinking
Economic diversification is not the solution.
Diversification in tourism, however, could be.
- MICE Business is creating Value for Leisure Tourism Structures and a great Positioning of Cities and Regions.
- Uniqueness is the Trigger.
- Cultural Tourism, Green Tourism, Wellness Tourismus, Design and extraordinary Food and Lifestyle Concepts creating “Reasons to Come”
- Family Tourism must be re-defined.
- All-inclusive Tourism Products are not the long-term Solution and out of Balance.
- Only sustainable and valuable tourism, a new tourism, could transform the structure of productivity in lots of Tourism Destinations.
Culturebrand is host and organizer of Tourism Think-Tanks in Europe and the Middle East. Interested?
And Culturebrand is supporting Tourism Players, Tourism Industries, Cities and Destinations with fresh ideas and solutions.
What about you? Start the Dialogue!