Palma de Mallorca with the Island Mallorca and the other Balearic Islands Ibiza, Menorca and Formentera is the most important Tourism Destination in Europe and a perfect place for meetings, events, incentive travel and private tours. Culturebrand is Your Partner for Live Communication, amazing and exciting Events, Product Launches, Conferences, Meetings and Incentives, and for Private Events in Palma de Mallorca and the Balearic Islands.
The capital of the island of Mallorca is located in the bay of the same name and enjoys an excellent climate all year round (with an average annual temperature of 17.9° C). Known for its sun and beach tourism, it also has an attractive historic quarter. The Cathedral, the Almudaina Palace, the Lonja fish market and Plaza Mayor are some of the sites that are well worth visiting. The most beautiful monuments are surrounded by fishing boats, pine forests and palm trees. The landscape of the island is full of coves, beaches and cliffs on the coast, and inland you will find typical towns and mountain ranges up to 1,500 metres high. The variety of the landscape and culture invites visitors to explore every corner of Mallorca and to find out more about the gastronomy of the island.
Palma de Mallorca in Figures
- Nearly 425,000 inhabitants.
- The eighth biggest city of Spain.
- Nearly 100,000 foreign citizens.
- More than 300 nationalities (predominantly Italians, Germans, Ecuadorians and Argentineans).
- 229 hotels (40 in Palma, 181 in Playa de Palma and 8 in Cala Mayor)
- Hotel categories:
3% are 5* hotels
22% are 4*hotels
47% are 3*hotels
The rest are 1* and 2* hotels
- 1,756 restaurants
- 978 cafés
- 1,890 bars
The Experience: Mallorca Helicopter Cruising.
The world of rotorflug helicopters is located on the Island Mallorca, part of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean to the east of mainland Spain between 39°15′40″ and 39°57′40″ northern latitude and 2°19′38″ and 3°28′42″ eastern longitude. The fleet of Rotorflug Helicopters sweeps over the roofs of Palma, along the impressive cliff faces to the west, through the Serra de Tramuntana, above kilometres of beach, hidden bays, lively ports, picturesque mountain villages and as yet undiscovered beauty spots towards the interior. Flying a helicopter over the Mallorca Island lifts you into a unique world filled with fascination, excitement and passion. Culturebrand Live Communication is your Partner for Incentives, exciting Meetings and Events on the Balearic Islands. We are pleased to arrange your booking of Rotorflug Helicopters and to combine the experience with amazing live cruising elements and inspiring stops around the whole Island of Mallorca.
Venues for Meetings & Events in Palma de Mallorca:
- Castell de Bellver – the most famous historical Castle in Palma de Mallorca
- Several Theatres and Museum Locations for Rent
- Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca
- Teatro Principal de Palma
- Real Club Nautico de Palma de Mallorca
- Nuevo Palacio de Congresos de Palma (New Congress Palace of Palma) (estimated 2018)
- Pueblo Español
- Various exciting Hotels such as Castillo Hotel Son Vida, Gran Meliá Victoria, Puro Hotel or Hotel Palas Atenea
- PURO BEACH CLUB and more cool Beach Clubs in Palma and around the Island
- Luxury Private Houses
- Design and Contemporary Houses and Locations
- State-of-the-Art Clubs
- Nearly 500 cruise ships per year
- 11,230,000 tourists/passengers per year arriving at the airport of Palma
- 380,167 passengers per year arriving at the Palma ferry port
Culturebrand Live Communication has a long Tradition in Palma de Mallorca. We can offer you amazing Event Productions in Palma de Mallorca and on the whole Island.
Your next Event on Mallorca? Start here!
We’d love to hear from you: